For the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship, the French Ministry of Overseas Affairs offers precedence to candidates from rising international locations and above all to those that are underrepresented in French universities and better training establishments: Asia, Latin America, Jap Europe and new members of the EU and the Center East.
Software Deadline: thirty first October 2022
To Be Taken At (Nation): France
In regards to the Award: Sciences Po solely presents purposes from candidates with profiles that match the priorities of the Eiffel scholarship. In case you are supplied a spot to check at Sciences Po, we’ll inform you whether or not your utility can be proposed to Campus France (the organisation in control of this scholarship).
Purposes acquired from college students at present learning overseas are prioritised over these from college students already dwelling in France.
College students can’t apply straight for the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship. Purposes have to be made via the next training establishment. In case you are learning in two greater training establishments, you’ll be able to solely submit a single utility. With a view to apply, you could have already been accepted to a program at Sciences Po. To your utility to achieve success, it’s important that you just respect our deadlines.
The Eiffel scholarship program, launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Overseas and European Affairs, is geared toward overseas college students whose excellent means has been recognised by French establishments of upper training who want to sponsor these college students for the remainder of their research.
The programme is primarily designed to supply an training in France to future determination makers in each the personal sector and within the nationwide administrations of rising international locations.
Sort: Masters, Undergraduate
Eligibility: Candidates have to be underneath 30 years outdated.
Sciences Po candidates
- Candidates for our graduate programmes
- Candidates for the twin diploma in Journalism / Columbia (BAMA) (who’re already first yr college students at Columbia’s college Faculty of Journalism)
Sciences Po college students
- Third yr Sciences Po college students
- Second yr undergraduate college students in one among our partnership programmes at Poitiers campus
- First yr graduate scholar at Science Po
- College students admitted final yr of their first yr as a graduate scholar who requested a deferral
- College students admitted final yr who’ve acquired a conditional provide of admission in the event that they submit an English take a look at earlier than the scholarship utility deadline.
- PhD college students who’re co-supervised or presenting a joint thesis with a associate college
- College students admitted to the next twin diploma programme (different Sciences Po twin diploma programme aren’t eligible for this scholarship):
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia College (candidates for this programme are eligible)
- Sciences et Politiques de l’Environnement Sciences Po/Université Pierre et Marie Curie (solely first yr college students are eligible)
- Quantitative Economics Sciences Po/Panthéon Sorbonne Paris I (solely first yr college students are eligible)
- The Eiffel laureates who graduated in June 2022 and want to submit an Eiffel utility for the PhD.
Not eligible to the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship
- College students who already acquired a grant or scholarship from the French authorities
- College students who’ve beforehand utilized for an Eiffel scholarship and who’ve been unsuccessful, even when they alter their discipline of research.
- Candidates for the 1year Grasp’s programmes
- Candidates for the Joint Grasp in Journalism and Worldwide Affairs (Besides candidates of their first yr)
- College students admitted to a Sciences Po twin diploma programme (apart from the three twin levels talked about above)
Variety of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award: Month-to-month grant. The Eiffel Scholarship doesn’t cowl tuition charges. College students supplied a spot to check at Sciences Po who obtain the scholarship are subsequently accountable for paying the annual tuition charges.
Apply for Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship:
- College students can’t apply straight for the Eiffel Scholarship. Purposes have to be made via the next training establishment. In case you are learning in two greater training establishments, you’ll be able to solely submit a single utility.
- First time candidates who want to be offered for the Eiffel scholarship by Sciences Po should point out so within the “Monetary Info” part of their Sciences Po utility type and should present the required paperwork. Please word that your scholarship request can be taken into consideration solely in case of admission.
- College students already admitted at Sciences Po, college students admitted final yr who’ve acquired a conditional provide of admission or college students admitted final yr of their first graduate yr who requested a deferral must ship their Eiffel Scholarship utility by e-mail to the Admissions workplace by attaching the required paperwork : Admissions contact type
- Sciences Po will choose the purposes that it needs to current to Campus France. Please word that making use of for the Eiffel grant doesn’t assure the presentation of your utility to Campus France.
All candidates should connect the next paperwork to their scholarship utility :
- CV, together with data on the applicant’s stage (distinction/honours, rating or place within the promotion, variety of college students within the promotion, diploma with data on specialisation, date of the diploma, closing grades)
- skilled challenge, one or two pages. The applicant should clarify the explanations for learning in France versus their residence nation, their curiosity for the chosen programme and the way this may assist them obtain their profession objectives and targets.
- educational transcripts the entire years of upper training (together with intervals spent overseas on change programmes)
- Language take a look at certificates (french and/or english) if crucial